Integrated families are engaged families!
Our Family Assistance Services are provided in our offices. We also organize group activities.
PARTICIPATING FAMILIES BENEFIT FROM:
- Personalized support services
- Home-based support provided by volunteers
- Social and cultural activities to explore and take part in their new community
- Coffee club meetings and workshops on budgeting, nutrition, debt prevention, etc.
- Information on other PROMIS services and other resources available in Côte-des-Neiges
Our volunteers are a valuable contribution to our mission!
Each Family Assistance Volunteer works with a group of newcomers.
Reach out to newly arrived families and become a Family Assistance Volunteer.
WHY VOLUNTEER WITH OUR FAMILY ASSISTANCE SERVICES?
- To put your skills and interests to work for a good cause
- To show your solidarity and offer a friendly welcome to newcomers to Montréal and Québec
Contact Ginette Bibeau today
FAMILY ASSISTANCE SERVICES TEAM
Social Integration Counsellor and Team Leader
514 345-1615 Ext. 3-231 • email@example.com
AN EXPERIENCED FAMILY ASSISTANCE SERVICES TEAM FOR FAMILIES’ SUCCESSFUL INTEGRATION! THAT’S A PROMISE!